The press release for the Culinary Medicine Curriculum went out this morning!
American College of Lifestyle Medicine Meets Critical Need for Nutrition Education in Medical Schools with Free Culinary Medicine Curriculum
I am really excited to have the opportunity to share this curriculum with all of those who are interested in learning to eat healthier, but not interested in giving up flavor. I’m here to say you CAN have it all!
This new curriculum provides the resources needed to:
- Start or run a Culinary Medicine (CM) course in a medical or other health professional training program,
- Offer CM continuing medical education (CME) or other continuing education for health professionals,
- Hold CM session with medical residents,
- Develop courses for undergraduates or master’s students,
- Create CM courses to be used in clinics for patient education, and
- Hold community-based courses for public education.
While the curriculum was primarily designed for use in health professional training programs, it is easily adaptable for all of the other purposes listed above–all that is needed is to skip over the clinical application content if not using for clinical purposes.
In the near future, I will also be drawing from the curriculum and sharing in posts to the Chef in Medicine website. Make sure to check back soon!
To learn more and download the Culinary Medicine Curriculum today:
Chef in Medicine’s FREE Culinary Medicine Curriculum now available!
American College of Lifestyle Medicine’s Culinary Medicine Curriculum
Leave a Reply