- Roast the squash for a meal earlier in the week and use leftover, cold squash to make the ravioli.
- You can also add other seasonings, herbs, and spices to the squash mix to make the filling even more interesting.
- Substitute any winter squash for the butternut squash.
- This recipe is a great one for using up broccoli stems in a delicious way, but florets work great, too.
- You can substitute the filling with anything else you like and otherwise follow the instructions.
- You can substitute the sauce with a jarred sauce to save time.
Nutritional Info (per serving): Calories 370, Total Fat 12.8g, Saturated Fat 4.6g, Cholesterol 41.5mg, Sodium 152mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g, Dietary Fiber 6.2g, Sugars 4.6g, Protein 11.4g, Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 115%, Calcium 10%, Iron 20%